Last updated January, 2020
Thank you for using antonmcclure.com!
Failure to abide by these terms can result in penalties such as having your account closed, service delivery blocked, or data submitted to Our Services by you ("Your Content") unpublished, and may result in legal action against any offending users, depending on the severity of each case and any other individuals who may have been affected. We may conduct investigations on any suspected violations and may review Your Content to resolve the issue.
By accepting this agreement, you agree to all terms and conditions present. If you do not agree with these terms, you may not use the Website and its Materials. Please make sure to carefully read and understand all present terms and conditions in entirety.
Some Services allow you to store and/or share Your Content or receive content from others. We do not own, or claim ownership of any of Your Content, which remains as Your Content and your responsibility. When sharing Your Content with others, with Our Services and likewise with any similar services, you understand that others may be able to use, save, record, reproduce, broadcast, share, transmit, and/or display Your Content, without any compensation. Do not use Services to share Your Content if you do not want others to have that ability. You acknowledge all of Your Content shared does not violate any law or rights of others. We cannot be held responsible for Your Content shared with Our Services.
Code of Conduct
Like with many services, We have expectations for user conduct. By agreeing to these terms, you agree to the below rules:
- Do not do anything illegal, in Our jurisdiction(s) or your own.
- Do not deface accounts of other users or exploit permissions issues.
- Do not attempt to disrupt Services, or use Our Services as a launchpad to disrupt other services and servers.
- Do not impersonate websites, businesses, people, etc.
- Do not store or distribute inappropriate content such as nudity, bestiality, pornography (especially child pornography), offensive language, graphic violence, or criminal activity, in any genre and medium.
- Do not engage in any activities that exploit, harm, or threatens to harm children.
- Do not store or distribute content that defames any individual, business, etc.
- Do not promote racial, ethnic, religious, political, or other forms of bigotry.
- Do not use slurs of any kind, derogatory language, promote or show support for discriminatory ideas and/or behaviours, harassment, personal attacks, violence, sexism, racism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, personal insults.
- Do not store, distribute, promote, or encourage pirated/cracked software, license keys, license/registration circumvention programs, or any other questionable programs/scripts that can cause unauthorized modifications, or disrupts network services for any programs or devices.
- Do not store any trademarked or copyrighted materials with Our Services unless you have explicit permission to use those materials.
- Do not mine cryptocurrencies of any kind.
- Do not spam any forums, Discord servers, mailing lists, IRC channels, newsgroups, and all other services provided by Us, or provided for Us by a third party.
- Do not use Our Services to send spam in any form.
- Do not leak or publish any user's if individual's personal information without their explicit consent, or engage in any activity that violates the privacy of anyone.
- Do not engage in harmful activity such as transmitting viruses/malware, stalking, uploading and/or sharing extremist and/or terrorist content, hate speech, advocating for violence, etc.
- Do not engage in fraudulent, fake, or misleading activities.
- Do not circumvent or attempt to circumvent restrictions on service access.
- Do not infringe upon the rights of any individual, business, organization, etc, such as unauthorized sharing of copyrighted materials, resale or distribution of copyright materials by or for Us or any third parties, etc.
- Do not help anyone break these rules.
Following these rules helps Us provide the best possible Services, and makes Our Services better for you and others in Our user community, and we thank you for your efforts as a good net citizen.
We strive to keep Our Services up and running reliably, however, there may be occasional disruptions or outages. We are not liable for any disruption and/or loss that may occur. In the event of outages, you may not be able to retrieve any of Your Content or data stored by Us. We recommend that you do regular backups.
We may change these terms at any time, with or without notice. Continuing to use the services after the change takes effect means you agree to the new terms. If you do not agree, you must stop using Our Services and close your account, and parents or guardians should help minors close their account.
Services provided by Us may be automatically updated. We are not obligated to provide support for older operating systems and/or browsers, especially if they are no longer supported by their manufacturer.
UNLESS EXPLICITLY NOTED FOR A SPECIFIC PROGRAM/SERVICE, THE PROGRAM/SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SYSADMINS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM/SERVICE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE PROGRAM/SERVICE.
Copyright infringement. We respect copyrights and intellectual property of others. While we expect users to do the same, unfortunately, some users willingly use services for copyright infringement, piracy, and other illegal content. If you come across illegal content being hosted with Our Services, please email [email protected] as soon as possible.
Abuse. We strive to be a safe and welcoming place for all users. If any user on any of Our Services expresses behaviours that violate the code of conduct, or makes the service feel unsafe, please email [email protected] as soon as possible. We will take all necessary steps to make sure your report remains confidential. Anyone who retaliates against anyone for reporting will be subject to disciplinary actions and possible legal action.